February 27, 2013

About Me

This site was created by Allen Leigh and is based on my experiences as a ham of 64 years and as a member or an EC in the ARES for several years. My license-class is Advanced. If you find incorrect information or mistakes in the information given in this blog or statements that aren't clear, please report your findings to me at allen (at) bergstedt (dot) org. Also, if you have suggestions for additional information that might be included in the site, please send them to me.

This blog is available in book form at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/allenleigh The book sells for printing cost + shipping. A pdf of the book can be downloaded for free. I get no royalties from the book.

Persons may copy individual pages from this site as long as they include links or citations to the pages being copied.

73,

/Allen, W7RCP

No comments:

Post a Comment